Senior Officer, Open Banking Product
Publish date: 2022-08-22
Closing date: 29 Aug, 2022
ABOUT HATTHA BANK
Hattha Bank is a leading bank in Cambodia. licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 20 years with MDI status in the market with its rapidly success. Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses: and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan's largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world
- Job Title: Senior Officer, Open Banking Product
- Report to: Unit Manager, Open Banking Product
- Working Office: Head Office, Phnom Penh
- No. of Position: 01 Post.
- Closing Date: 29 Aug 2022
- Take ownership over Open Banking Products and manage them through their entire lifecycle.
- Work with digital ecosystem partners, customer acquisition team, digital product management team and digital technical team to understand, assess and specify new market requirements and how the integration partners, the platform, API components can be positioned to address them.
- Collaborate with sales team to build, compile best in class solution designs and pitches for strategic opportunities.
- Conduct market research on digital ecosystem in banking sector in Cambodia and region to plan and execute digital ecosystem strategies.
- Manage the roadmap for open banking products, ensuring it key stakeholders for (customers, sales, technology, legal, payment operations, etc.) have provided input into the roadmap and the key requirements are accounted for.
- Manage end-to-end open banking product launches from product readiness, marketing, to training to ensure a commercial success.
- Continuously measure the success of the products and drive improvements based on data-driven insights.
- Perform other task as assigned by management.
- At least 2-year experience in digital product management role.
- Ideally from a fintech, start-up or payments background.
- Awareness of Open Banking initiatives, regulations and relevant topics.
- Advanced degree: Bachelor degree in finance and banking, e-commerce, business or digital economy.
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Be able to communicate in English language and good presentation/training skill.
- Influencing and negotiation skills is a plus.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Offices, Excel and email.
- Good proficiency in MS. Office including MS. Excel and MS. PowerPoint.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details.
HOW TO APPLY
Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches.
More information: 069 222 800 - 086 354 354